Up to £45000.00 per annum + private healthcare, pension
about 1 month ago
Principle Insight Executive - Media Agency - London - £45,000 + flexible working & private healthcare
Amazing opportunity to play a pivotal role in an award winning research & insight team within one of the largest media agency networks in the world!
Join a team where you can develop your qualitative research skills and an agency that has a clear progression path to develop your career!
Work on a huge variety of research & insights projects with the agency's world-renowned clients!
Join an award-winning, full-service media agency who have a reputation for producing high-quality and innovative work.
- Join a globally leading media agency, who are working with some of the most attractive household names in the world!
- Get support and the ability to grow by working directly with the team's Associate Director on a daily basis
- Become an expert in bespoke qualitative research & insight methodologies and approaches
- £45k + great benefits package, flexible working, and amazing London office
As the Principle Insight Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Support the wider team on end-to-end research projects
- Liaise with and create strong relationships with planning teams and client teams
- Becoming an expert in the agencies bespoke research tools
- Mentoring junior team members of the team
- 2+ years experience in a qualitative research role
- Media experience (agency experience is desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
You can apply for this role of Principle Insight Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - Data Analytics
0203 869 2051
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.