€75,000 - €100,000
11 months ago
Product Analytics Senior Manager - €75,000 - €100,000 – Berlin – Relocation
To kick off 2022 in a great way I have partnered with one of Germany’s most well-known food-commerce companies, with offices in Berlin. They are global leaders and function worldwide and are looking for a Product Analytics Manager to help them grow and expand their brand and app. Ideally, I am looking for experience in managing teams within the Analytics domain with a great understanding of Product Analytics. You will focus on consumer experience and how to optimize their app to ensure engagement increases and overall experience is improved!
- Focusing on the Product – Consumer Tech (The App)
- Working closely with Product Leadership.
- Setting the right OKR’s that are relevant to the squads you are collaborating with.
- Shape the Product strategy for your team.
- Educate and influence product and business stakeholders with experiments and data driven decisions.
- Support your fellow Analysts to get maximum efficiency and quality future product development.
- Lead a cross functional team.
- Empower your team to be the best!
- 5+ years in Analytics
- Managerial Experience
- SQL, Python / R, Tableau skills.
- Be enthusiastic in your decisions and product development.
- Experience in Product Analytics (Bonus)
- Google Analytics and BigQuery (Bonus)
My client also offers VISA and Relocation support, so do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! Let me know when you are around for a call to discuss this in more detail.
You can reach me at: email@example.com or +44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.