2 months ago
Product and Innovation Manager - Digital - London - Negotiable
My client combines innovative AI technology, advanced omnichannel solutions, and worldwide programmatic expertise to transform digital media investments into real business, offering programmatic services in 47 markets and backed by the world's leading media investment company, they are looking for a Product and Innovation Manager who will lead their product strategy across the region for their product.
- You will have opportunities to work on amazing and exciting projects across the business
- Plenty of opportunity for progression and growth
- You will be at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking
- You will be integral to fulfilling the company's potential
As the Product and Innovation Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will be leading and shaping product strategy
- You will have overall responsibility for the success of managed products
- You will build internal and external facing documentation
- You will work with stakeholders
- You will identify opportunities within the industry
- You will use already established product development techniques to move products from first stage to final stage
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising ecosystem especially buyside/DSP
- Good technical understanding
- Good business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Great at forming strong relationships
- Need to be open to new ideas/flexible
- Work in a challenging environment
- Need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytic and logical skills, able to work in a highly technical team
Desirable skills & Experience:
- Experience with native
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Great time management skills
Apply Now! You can apply for this role of Product and Innovation Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.