£150 - £151 per day
about 2 months ago
1 month rolling contract
£150pd - inside IR35
Remote (must have the RTW in the UK)
My client is a leading Jewellery brand who is looking for a product copywriter for summer cover. You will be writing copy for several of their websites in order to maximise product conversion, decreasing product returns and customer queries.
- Produce all product copy for Ernest Jones and H Samuel sites ahead of product launches
- Ensure product copy is precise and includes all relevant details to increase click through and add to basket conversion, minimize customer queries and product returns
- Ensure product titles and copy reflect brand guidelines, the brand tone of voice and meet our on-site search and SEO requirements
- Liaise with Visual Merchandising Assistants on upcoming product launches
- Join regular product launch meetings with Buyers to understand product details
- Liaise with Buying on product copy provided by brands/ vendors
- Re-write product copy from brands/ vendors to match website standards/ requirements and templates
- Conduct competitor analysis and constantly review quality of product copy, especially for low rated product
- Seek suggestions for improvements from product owners/ Buying teams
- Proactively resolve product copy errors or when raised by external parties (e.g. customer services)
- Proven ability to undertake product copy writing for online retailers (preferably jewellery and/ or fashion retail)
- Impeccable command of the English language, including spelling and grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Proven time management and organisational skills
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK***
You can apply for this role of Product Copywriter now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.