Product Design Lead - Fitness/Heath-Tech - Negotiable – Berlin
Sphere Digital Recruitment have partnered with one of Berlin’s high growth tech start-ups in the Health-Tech space specializing in Fitness. The client functions in all major cities in Germany and also Amsterdam!
They have a very exciting business model, functioning across their indoor studios, outdoor classes and online classes where you collaborate with real-life and trained personal trainers and coaches. Their product development team is done completely in house and they operate across multiple products: Customer App, Coaches App, Outdoor Classes, Online Classes and Fitness Sessions in their own Studios.
To support their growth, they are now looking for someone to join them as a Product Design Lead! Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer.
You would need to be based in Berlin 😊
As a Product Design Lead, your responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with customers and coaches to identify problems and opportunities in their digital and real world user journeys.
• Use your product design skills to come up with solutions for all interfaces, ranging from screens in their apps, TV’s in their Gyms or content for coaches and customers.
• Work on Online and Offline Product Design.
• Collaborate with teams across the business to create the best UX and UI.
• Improve and maintain their design process, style guides and design system.
• Build and scale this team internally.
• Minimum 4+ years experience in Product Design, UX and UI.
• Experience in a high growth tech company, B2C focused.
• Experience in Figma as a tool.
• Fluent English.
• Experience in Fitness and Wellness, or an interest in this area is a plus.
• German Speaking – plus
You can apply for this role of Product Design Lead now by sending us your CV or by calling us now. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant – Data and Product Europe
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on +44 20 7131 0219
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.