City of London, London
Up to £65000 per annum + Full Benefits Package
18 days ago
£65k- Full Benefits
Hybrid Working preferred. London based office.
A key client of ours, a brilliant ecommerce business based in central London are looking for a talented Product Designer to join their brilliant Creative department with the mission of assisting in the creation of and amazing e-commerce experience for their customers. Over the course of the last 4 years this business has crown exponentially, and they are about to embark on their next period of growth.
This Product Designer will report directly into the Head of Product and work very closely with cross discipline teams within Tech, Product as well as with other key stakeholders across the business. As product designer you will be responsible for helping to design clear and meaningful digital experiences for their customers that are easy to navigate, drive sales and improve the brand in the sector.
This is a Product Design role would be particularly interesting for someone who is looking to be involved with the entire Digital Product process, concept to - you will play a pivitol role in improving the customer journey and have responsibility for educating and growing the product design function, there is plenty of scope for career progression.
To be successful in this Product Design role, you will ensure the following day to day activities are covered:
- Deliver creative projects on time and to a high standard
- Identify customer pain-points on the UX journey and identify solutions and improvements from a design perspective
- Create and conduct User research and interviews
- You will be a brilliant creator or wireframes and have the ability to map out customer journeys
- Create detailed, production ready designs and liase with the tech team for development of these
- Facilitate engaging design workshops
- Help to build the businesses' Digital Design Principles
- Be responsible for the Design team's roadmap, vision and overall strategic direction -
To be successful in this Product design role you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Have extensive Digital Product Design experience
- Eccomerce experience would be preferred, but it is not essential
- You will have good experience with Figma, prototyping tools
- You will ideally have experience with data analytics (Figma, Notion, Miro, Content Square)
- Have proven experience in creating easy-to-use, end to end, digital experiences
- You will have a beautifully crafted portfolio to support your application
- Are a great communicator and collaborator!
This business has an unbelievable list of employee benefits, great holiday allocation, as well as a "2 weeks work from anywhere" policy, flexible working and a hybrid approach to working from home.
Please send your CV and portfolio for review as the first step in the application process!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox