£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Product Designer - Data/Sports - £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the world's largest sporting affiliates and publishers in the recruitment of a Product Designer to join their growing team based in London.
We are looking for a designer with online digital product design experience (UX/UI hybrid designer) who knows how products need to be designed and built to provide good user experiences for my client's current products and other products and features they have in the pipeline. We also want to find someone who is able to conceptualise new directions in their digital products and help package those concepts up into engaging and compelling presentations to help us "sell the dream."
- Conceptualising ways for how our sports data and content could be used in bookmakers, betting affiliates, and/or sports media companies' digital sites and assets (social, CRM etc).
- Working with product managers, UX/UI designers, and developers to design new digital product features to be built and implemented in web, apps, and/or digital displays.
- Working with research findings and quant data to determine user needs, issues, and opportunities that can be turned into better product features.
- Mocking up current products, and proposed product concepts, onto prospective customers' assets to provide them with an aspirational take on their app for use in sales proposals and sales conversations.
- Working in Ceros (presentation and demo software) to create presentations and demos to showcase the products being conceptualised or built.
- Working closely with stakeholders and the other designers on the team to ensure the best product is being designed for the context needed, while also championing user needs.
- Experience working in sports data, gambling or finance products.
- Knowledge and interest (ideally, passion!) about both digital design and sport
- This role is 50/50 UX and UI design - so we are looking for someone with a balance of UX knowledge/methodologies around integrating user needs, mapping out user flows and being knowledgeable about the usability pattern best practice as well as UI chops to put together compelling and engaging interactive user interfaces
- Experience designing for complex digital products or product concepts, ideally data-heavy /interaction heavy products in either an in-house design group or digital product focused agency
- Competent Sketch design skills and, ideally, experience working in a prototyping software package like Axure, Principle, Protopie or In-vision
- Working knowledge of UX best practices for digital experiences
- Understanding of UI design principles, especially around interaction design and data visualisation
- Experience designing for responsive web and at least one app platform (iOS or Android).
- A portfolio showcasing responsive website, app, or interactive display design projects for digital products (we need to see something more robust than marcom, brochure sites, or simple e-commerce sites/apps)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.