£60000 - £65000 per annum
27 days ago
Product Design Lead / UI-UX Lead
London- remote atm
A phenomenal AI Marketing Technology startup is looking for a Lead Product Designer, who is excited by growth and the opportunity to lead a shape a team long term but get their sleeves rolled up on UX processes for the here and now. The business has not been affected in a negative way by the Covid19 economic pressures, and thus continues to grow hire and onboard people remotely. The brand is a marketing technology business that helps brands to create personalised content using data, strategy and insight. Their bespoke marketing platform creates really unique deep data-driven insights that are then used to really help drive and enhance creative concepts and messaging for its customers. This then helps business to drive engagement and with it revenue.
The business has been around for 4 years, and is at 30 people, with open headcount for more growth following another round of VC based investment into the millions of dollars.
The business is looking for a Product Designer to join the Product Team which is currently made up of a Junior UI/UX designer, a lead Business Analyst, a Product Owner. As lead Product Designer you would be responsible for gathering and evaluating user requirements and then take the product strategy and turn it into user flows, wireframes and prototypes. These will, then be tested with users to ensure they solve real problems for users. A Lead Product Designer you will be expected to utilise a full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills to create slick experiences for consumers and products that look great. The business is looking for a Product Designer who has end to end product experience, with more of a focus on the UX side of things. Due to the nature of their business they really want this person to have experience working with marketiers, ideally publishing side.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- 6+ years of experience UX/UI
- Brilliant strategic thinking and vision
- Brilliant end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design experience
- Ability to execute on visual and interaction details
- Experience working on an AI-based solution- this must be demonstrated easily in someone's experience
- Experience Managing, or a desire to manage UI/UX designers - you would manage 1 junior from day one and then grow a team moving forward
- The ideal candidate will have experience developing enterprise SaaS solutions or martech /adtech solutions
- The desire to work for, or previous work experience at VC-backed Tech startups
The Key responsibilities of this Product Design role are:
- Collating and analysing outputs from user research
- Working closely with the Business Analyst to identify areas of opportunity
- Lead and work on design flows and experiences that drive value
- Lead on transforming design concepts into functional prototypes
- Work with the wider Product and Exec boards to help make high-level strategic decisions
- Proactively present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming and ideas generation
- Coordinate with other designers to ensure accurate efficiency in the design phase
- Provide feedback from other designers which will help improve product quality
- Full cycle product development from concept to launch
- Modify existing designs to meet customer needs
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please share your CV to me
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox