City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
8 months ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be partnered with a super unique start-up in the heart of London who make human conversations understood and actionable to machines. They allow non-technical users to create, manage and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms against high volume streams of conversational data.
As the Lead Product Designer, you'll become a core member of both the engineering and growth teams. My client is building an easy-to-use machine learning platform for conversational data. Your main responsibility is to make their product intuitive, friction-less and delightful to use.
- Experience working on a B2B/SaaS product
- Ideally for a successful start-up where they joined early-ish (i. e. a willingness to "wear multiple hats" as my client grow, from a low-level visual design of the components to high-level design of flows)
- A natural UX researcher good at (physically) sitting down with customers to understand how they use the platform
- An eye for modern functional design focused on desktop browser UX.
- Design compelling new user flows and features that solve the user's biggest problems.
- You're most motivated when breaking new ground - Their platform is a novel product category; There's very little out there that solves the same problem and you'll have to be creative and think things through from first principles.
- Transform concepts into specifications, sketches or pixel-perfect wire-frames and then work closely with engineers to realise them.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.