City of London, London
£100000 - £130000 per annum
7 months ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of best global media and entertainment businesses in the recruitment of a Product Director to lead their Product and Engineering functions based out of their London office.
Our client has been at the forefront of this industry for over 50 years and are one of the most dynamic and exciting businesses in the market.
- Lead the vision for consumer-facing web products, including the core user journeys that help users connect with my clients core site, with a focus on building repeat user engagement.
- Develop empathy for their users by working closely with my clients UX team to understand their user's motivations, needs and frustrations.
- Understand core business drivers for the company and collaborate closely with your peers and stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Develop quarterly goals that align with my clients vision and establish key performance metrics to measure progress against those goals, as well as overall health of the product.
- Create, manage and communicate the product road map, and manage delivery against objectives.
- Inspire and catalyse your team and stakeholders around the directions you set to bring new products to life.
- Recruit, grow and lead a strong team of Product Managers, helping them achieve their goals and grow professionally.
- Get the best out of those around you by operating as a supportive team member to engineers, data analysts, designers and others throughout the agile development process.
- 10+ years experience managing and developing consumer products, including defining product road maps, building collaboratively with design and engineering peers, and shipping at scale.
- You have 5+ yrs experience leading PMs and managing a portfolio of multiple squads and projects.
- You have direct experience with large scale consumer websites, A/B testing, web and native mobile application environments, and data analytics.
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structure.
- You are a compelling storyteller, able to distill user and stakeholder needs, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to engineers and creatives alike.
- You have a proven ability to influence decision-making at all levels within an organisation, and a strong ability to collaborate across editorial tech, marketing, sales and finance.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage trade offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Product & Project Management
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.