22 days ago
Product Enablement Manager - Agency - London - Negotiable
Our client is a leading global media network. They are looking for a marketing technology specialist who has proven technical and problem-solving skills. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their business plans and to take up a senior role with lots of responsibility!
- You will help build for the future
- You will have opportunities to work on amazing and exciting projects across the business
- You will play a massive role in driving the plans to help fulfil the potential of this company
As the Product Enablement Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- You will work between OMG UK agencies and Global or EMEA Annalect leads to drive Omni usage and utility.
- You will report into the OMG UK Product and Annalect UK team lead
- You will work with multiple stakeholders
- Build out ongoing content for the UK Omni Teams channel
- Support the Global Omnicom vision of embedding the data platform with agency planning behaviours, making it the 'go to' platform for overall media planning
- Minimum 3 years of experience in media agency, marketing analytics firm, or in a quantitative, data-driven field
- An understanding of: marketing technology, behavioral data, audience creation techniques, media strategy, media investment, digital media, dynamic creative, campaign measurement, product design - all things connected to using data and technology to create better marketing outcomes
- Good firsthand experience with marketing technology or media product
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of training online products
Desirable skills & Experience
- Curious and eager to learn
- Good writing and speaking skills
- Great efficiency and attention to detail
Apply Now You can apply for this role of Product Enablement Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox