New York, USA
£60000 - £80000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 2 months ago
Product Feed Analyst - Marketing Agency - New York City - $60,000-$80,000
My client is a very prestigious Manhattan marketing agency who work with some real retail giants such as Net-a-Porter, Lacoste and Piaget to create bespoke marketing campaigns. They are a boutique agency and have a unique family feel culture where you are supported and given the sense of responsibility to encourage quick career growth.
To continue to grow and expand they are looking to hire an ambitious product feed analyst to create, manipulate and manage product feeds for some of their top retail and e-commerce clients.
- Competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package including 401K, Health/Dental and vision, and an unlimited holiday plan.
- Hybrid working situation with flexibility in terms of office hours.
- Family culture with great internal career opportunities.
- Opportunity to be an integral part of a team of incredible Marketing professionals.
- A 10% performance bonus on annual salary.
As a product feed analyst:
- You will be creating, manipulating and managing product feeds for top retail clients.
- You will provide key insight on feed-driven strategy to help connect shoppable programmes and make the conversion process seamless.
- You will audit product feeds and flag any issues or suggestions.
- You will be using third-party feed management platforms to automate updates, categorize feeds and gather data.
- Knowledge of Google Merchant Centre in a professional capacity desired.
- Experience working with product feeds wanted.
- Third-party product feed platform experience.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking to provide insight and implement optimizations.
You can apply for this role as a product feed analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox