City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds largest consumer technology and electronics organisation in the recruitment of a new Product Manager to join their growing business. Our client is an amazing business to work for, full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. As well as this, this client provides the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
- Understand and articulate my clients customer needs, build associated business cases and prioritised product requirements; synthesize data from various sources to inform product decisions, alongside with good intuition and prior experience
- Coordinate and synchronise product initiatives across different internal efforts by establishing shared vision and building consensus on common components
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - internal teams and external partners
- Maintain active relationships with partners to help them on-board, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues
- Gather requirements and support definition of technical and product features related to product partnerships
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and still operate effectively. This role is fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
- Willingness to travel as needed
- 3-8 years of total relevant experience, of which at least 2 years of consumer-facing OTT video streaming product management experience with a track record of building and launching successful products
- Familiarity with experience prototyping and other creative ways to gather direct feedback early in the product development process
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up product decisions
- The ability to manage chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organised way
- Solid knowledge of best practices and trends among OTT video streaming products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to influence others
- Self-starter with an insatiable will to get stuff done
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox