£50000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with a fast-growing and unique start-up based in the heart of London. Looking to advance their Marketing team with a strong B2B/SaaS Product Manager. Started in 2016 this business has grown to 35 heads quickly and this will be the first hire into their product team. Having recently secured a round of funding they are looking to double in size and grow the business further.
- Own the development of world-class products from conception to launch
- As the mini CEO of your team, you will help define the vision and goals with your team and determine the best way to measure success (using KPIs).
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, finance, and other cross-functional teams to plan, define and deliver new consumer products and features
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development towards an optimal customer experience
- Have ideas, communicate them effectively to the rest of the company and inspire your team to execute them.
- Occasionally assist the design team with prototypes and mock-ups
- Be a critical player in shaping new products and tracking their performance.
- 2+ years of product management experience in the reward/benefits or fintech industries
- Owned and managed a full product cycle in a high-growth, B2B, SaaS, tech business
- Experience creating design mock-ups and prototypes using design software (e.g. Sketch, Adobe XD)
- Deep analytical, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated passion for the WeGift mission
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recrtuiment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.