City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be working with the world's leading communications services group in the recruitment of a Product & Solutions Manager for one of their global billion-dollar media agencies who have over 7,000 employees and as of Jan 2020, 116 offices across 86 countries.
We are looking for an aspiring Solutions and Product Manager to join the Integrated Analytics team, with responsibilities supporting new product development for some of the world's biggest brands.
This role requires an astute, creative and proactive mindset, as you help to put in place product processes in a new team and support the delivery of technical solutions to meet business goals for stakeholders. Examples of products include a budget setting platform used by 50+ countries for a leading global client, and modular applications that optimise and report on media spend, proving vital to support the work to their own media planners.
We are looking for someone who has a deep interest in technology and the drive to explore its capabilities to deliver value. This should also be coupled with a desire to learn quickly, as there will be opportunities to grow in this role.
- Degree in a business field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Some proven experience driving projects, including gathering requirements and communicating with senior stakeholders.
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
- A high degree of initiative to spot challenges and fill gaps where relevant.
- Ability to analyse and present information.
- Eye for detail, excellent time-management and organisational skills that will enable efficient multi-tasking and prioritisation.
- Ability to manage workload under pressure, prioritise, follow-up and ensure all tasks are performed on time.
- An interest in media and advertising.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recrutiment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.