£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
9 months ago
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with one of the worlds largest consumer technology and electronics organisation in the recruitment of a new Product Manager to join their growing business. Our client is an amazing business to work for, full of endless opportunities, exceptional people and an excellent environment. As well as this, this client provides the opportunity to be a part of innovation that makes a real difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide.
- Understand and articulate the viewer needs, build associated business cases and prioritize product requirements; synthesize data from various sources to inform product decisions, alongside with good intuition and prior experience
- Coordinate and synchronize product initiatives across different internal efforts by establishing shared vision and building consensus on common components
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - internal teams and external partners
- Maintain active relationships with partners to help them on-board, proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues
- Gather requirements and support definition of technical and product features related to product partnerships
- Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and still operate effectively. This role is fluid, and will frequently evolve based on partner, strategy, and product priorities
- 2+ of total relevant experience, ideally with a consumer-facing OTT video streaming product management experience
- A track record of building and launching successful products
- Familiarity with experience prototyping and other creative ways to gather direct feedback early in the product development process
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up product decisions
- Solid knowledge of best practices and trends among OTT video streaming product
- Self-starter with an insatiable will to get stuff done
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.