£70000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 months ago
Product Manager (Mandarin Speaking) - Social Media Technology - £70,000 - £80,000 + Amazing Benefits
Our client is one of the fastest-growing social platforms in the world, having been founded in 2012 and gained millions of pounds in funding it has now been valued in excess of £50 Billion and growing - with over 680 Million users!
- Prepare and execute dashboard data analysis valuation analysis for campaigns/projects and thematic data (A/B test) to help improve user growth and take decisions.
- Work with HQ and EU teams to achieve a conclusion and help take performance decisions.
- Partner with the product, data, and marketing teams to answer high-priority strategic questions
- Support management define KPIs, build automated dashboards, periodic reports, and models to help teams make faster better decisions
- Work with engineering and product teams to implement, QA, and monitor our funnel acquisition
- BEng/BS in a numerical field
- Language fluency in English and Chinese is essential
- Experience in a performance marketing environment
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways
- Experience building data models to achieve performance concussions
- Some experience of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression) Experience pulling large and complex data using SQL
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Ad servers) -
- Great communication skills and a collaborative team player in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment
- Passionate about social media and short video products
- Understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with advertising
- Experience with R or Python is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Product Management Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.