City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 2 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the UK's fastest growing online market places in the recruitment of a Product Manager to work within their growing Product function, working very closely with both Tech and Design teams. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about customer satisfaction and creating great products within an exciting vision.
- Leading a consumer-focused product team, working closely with Senior Product managers in the same area
- Working with a cross-functional team including a designer, multiple engineers, and data support
- Helping build and define product priorities by collecting and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including consumers, dealers, manufacturers
- Taking ownership of key areas of the Product, monitoring their usage, and defining the metrics that will measure success
- Work with Product Ambassadors (i.e. local market and functional areas stakeholders) to get the right input, their ideas and ensure that they have the right information to represent the product team in their areas/functions
- You have at least 1+ year of experience in product management
- You have an outstanding ability to think on your feet and tackle intellectually challenging problems
- You are keen to understand problems, before jumping into solutions
- You're highly analytical and used to using complex data to make decisions. When you're presented
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox