£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
15 days ago
Product Manager - Sports/Publisher/Media - £40,000- £50,000 + Package
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with a global sports media business in the recruitment of a Product Manager to support their continued growth in their bristol office. With 20 heads currently in this office but 400 worldwide, there is a great level of progression and opportunity for a mid-level PM.
The Product Manager will play a vital role in their ecosystem, working closely with the Head of Product, developers, and designers and directly influencing the direction our brands take to achieve our key goals and improve their metrics.
You will be responsible for assisting with both strategy and delivery across all products, including both websites and their assortment of mobile apps. You will own and manage the delivery of the agreed roadmaps for each brand, working with our development team based in the Bristol office and with our remote mobile applications team.
- Lead the product development from ideation through implementation to go to market plans with continuous iteration and optimisation
- Track and report on key metrics, and utilise to influence future product plans
- Contribute strong ideas to influence product vision and roadmaps, helping the brand become market leaders in their areas
- Support development and design teams throughout the product creation process, providing feedback and imparting knowledge, to ensure all products are high quality
- Act as a custodian of the user experience for product opportunities, providing the voice of our customer through experiments, surveys and expertise
- Proactively engage with other teams within the business, including social, content and commercial, to ensure their requirements are met
- Build and maintain a product backlog where all documentation clearly illustrates evidence-based decisions and user stories include, where relevant, all designs, documentation and test criteria
- Previous product management experience, preferably within the sports/media/publishing industry
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodology and the responsibilities of a Product Manager/Owner
- Ability to drive and undertake the Discovery process and present ideas, thoughts, plans and evidence to the rest of the business
- Expertise in the use of tools & techniques for backlog prioritisation
- Good knowledge of user research methodologies / design thinking / MVP concepts in order to lead product discovery work
- Jira usage for backlog management, prioritisation and dependencies
- Previous experience working in a start-up preferred
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox