£40000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Product Manager - £35-45k per annum + benefits
We are looking for a passionate and results focused Product Manager for a financial comparison network that is working to bring transparency to the industry to allow users to make better informed financial decisions. You will be expected to love design and take ownership of delivering product improvements and attributes to the market. You will ensure that the product support's the company's overall strategy of transforming the online money transfer and investing industries.
As Product Manager, you will work under the direction of the brand leads, overseeing visual and technical product development. You will be responsible for supporting long term product development with the company's exciting, growing brands to ensure business and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- To understand the needs of the marketing team and the end-users of the website to produce functional features.
- Responsible for feature planning and briefing and have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role.
- To take control of product vision, strategy and roadmap management
- Responsible for testing of new product features
- Work closely with design, marketing, content and development teams across the company to implement cross-functional technical product development.
Who you are?
- You have 4+ years product management experience.
- A proven eye for design, UX, or similar
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Can demonstrate success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Have excellent communication skills, be able to leads by example and a team player.
- Be passionate, have great energy and are adaptable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.