City of London, London
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a global data and technology company that help future-focused businesses use and manage their data in new and efficient ways. With over 700 strong in 17 markets globally, they are offering a modular product suite, empowering marketers to drive sustainable, data-enabled growth!
They also are an affiliate of the world's largest media buyer and of the leading media investment company giving them access to unrivalled resources and capabilities!
As the team expands, they are looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join their team. Working closely with the Director of Product management, you will execute a product roadmap, own product delivery and contribute to the business model for the data platform.
You will work across teams, identify market needs and opportunities and deliver a portfolio of analytics data providing your clients with competitive advantage through the application of data and technology!
You will have:
- 3+ years experience in product management
- A strong understanding of how agencies and advertisers use data technology to support their business operations
- Ability to work and lead in fast paced, product-led environments and work cross-functionally the team and stakeholders
- Strong experience using agile methodologies to deliver technical products and data solutions
- Effective communication and ability to work with new and emerging technologies
Apply now! You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox