Up to £95000 per annum
6 months ago
Product Manager - SaaS - Remote - 95000
The company is a Saas optimization platform with expertise in optimizing the performance of online marketing campaigns. The company created sophisticated machine learning algorithms to deliver the best for their clients across the globe. They are looking for an experienced Product manager with a strong performance marketing background in order to achieve excellent results from Google and Facebook ads through the company's technology.
. Exciting Bits:
- Work in a fast growing scaleup VC backed by top investors
- An international team who love what they do
- Be apart of a high quality Saas product that solves big problems in the market
As the Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Consult customers on proper conduction of the A/B tests within Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms to prove the value of the company by monitoring performance
- Work with teams to create improvement of their digital marketing ROAS by leveraging the company's Predictive Attribution technology
- Lead the team with strategies to improve performance of campaigns
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ad platforms with experience managing a large advertising budget
- Hands-on knowledge in using & testing multi-touch attribution models for better budget allocation
- Excellent communication skills
You can apply for this role of product manager by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.