City of London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Product Manager - Ad Technology - £45,000 - £60,000
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with a start up AdTech business who are looking to expand their Product Team with a strong and experienced Business Analyst/Product Manager. Our client is lucky to have some of the most talented team members running the business and with an energetic, challenging and strong belief system are growing a fast paced, forward thinking organisation.
- Translating business objectives into product opportunities, working with various stakeholders to understand requirements and define scope.
- Work with delivery teams to build out product specifications and develop prioritised project plans against these.
- Support project planning against the product road map and key strategic initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of ongoing projects that can range from working with senior stakeholders to define scope and requirements through to planning client facing product launches.
- 3+ years in a business analyst / product management function in a technology
and data business
- Experience working in an ad tech business
- An analytical and logical mindset with an ability to understand technical concepts
- Ability to understand requirements and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with strong organisational skills
- Curiosity and drive to find the best solutions to problems / opportunities
- An interest in product / software development is essential, whilst experience in
this space is a bonus
- Experience in high growth start up environment is a plus
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.