City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
4 months ago
Product Manager - Saas - £55,000 - £70,000
Sphere are currently working with a high growth tech start-up who have just received Series B funding and are looking to double in headcount over the next year! They have a fantastic working culture and are a very well respected name in the market, working with some of the worlds biggest brands and companies. They are now looking for a Product Manager to joint their growing Product Team and be part of their exciting journey.
Define and evangelise your vision and strategy for prosumer growth across the organization
- Relentlessly pursue product funnel experiences that optimise conversion points for
- Increasing number of trial users, new subscribers, the "a-ha!" on boarding engagement moment, upgrades, ever greater retention and re-engagement with dormant users.
- Deep collaboration with marketing to optimise top-of-funnel customer journey acquisition experiences; collaboration with the B2B side of the business to optimise the upgrade path to enterprise
- Manage Growth KPIs including prosumer recurring revenue, lifetime value cost of customer acquisition and % growth.
- Regularly review, assess, and provide insights to Leadership and across the organisation.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs, their journey and advocate for the best experience on their behalf through research, experimentation, user testing, and data analysis
- Can surface insights and identify gaps by synthesising quantitative and qualitative research.Develop deep customer empathy to drive prioritisation of growth experiences
- Experience required in product management, growth marketing and/or analytics
- Experience leading a section of Growth at a B2B or B2C company (e.g. top, middle, and/or bottom funnel - B2C experience in Growth preferred) with a strong history of defining strategy, executing against a plan, anticipating risk, and facilitating discussion strong analytical and statistical skills and experience defining and understanding A/B testing, funnel analysis, conversion, acquisition, expansion, retention and go-to-market strategies
- A self-starter and the wisdom to know when to collaborate to achieve your goals. You have rich experience building trust relationships across an organisation, with teammates at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in lean approaches and delivering in an agile environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.