City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Product Manager Digital Advertising - Media Owner / Ad Tech - £60,000 - £70,000 + Package
Sphere Digital are proud to be in partnership with a global media and entertainment organisation that are looking to expand their product team with a Product Manager to join their technology team working on advertising related products. This business has been in the media industry for over 40 years, operates in over 58 countries, and has over 400 employees worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented product professional and offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, rapidly expanding digital media company and influence its development and success.
- Lead development of new and extension of existing digital advertising and video products.
- Conduct in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis to inform product development.
- Work closely with Commercial and Editorial stakeholders to understand company goals and business requirements and develop recommendations to meet those needs.
- Create Business Cases that lay out clear, measurable returns of investment and benefits in line with the Group's strategic objectives and brand ambitions.
- Support the QA process to assure the delivery of the requested features on time with the right quality.
- Measure the success of features after release and optimize their performance through data-driven iteration.
- Lead product design, agile planning, review, and daily stand-up meetings.
- In partnership with Commercial and User Experience teams, manage the inventory of display ads to optimize yield.
- Participate in and lead your team's regular activities: grooming backlogs, tracking product roadmaps, updating relevant business stakeholders, etc.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to collect and draw insights from data.
- 3+ years of product experience at a consumer web company
- Experience working with and integrating digital advertising products, including DFP, prebid/header bidding, programmatic platforms, DMP and Facebook Audience Netw
- High level of proficiency with analytics tools (Excel, Looker, Adobe / Google Analytics, knowledge of SQL a plus) and making data-driven decisions.
- Working knowledge of GDPR and CCPA compliance.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recrutiment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.