£310 - £318 per day + Inside IR35
4 months ago
Position: Product Manager
Location: London, virtual role
Duration: 6 months to start, likely to extend to 12 months; potential for conversion in 2022 (if business needs exist and based on performance, not guaranteed)
Inside IR35 - £55k eqiv
THE COMPANY and ROLE
A leading global product-based business are looking for a Product Manager to work on a brand new B2B Platform Product. This business is a brand that allows businesses to manage property and services portfolios and customers to search for services and products to purchase. This is an exciting new work stream, and the Platform will support any/all transactions that take shape with different products. The main task of the Product Manager will be to overhaul the main B2B product centre, redesign the UI, make it cooler, fresh, mobile first focus.
About the team: You will work with a team of product managers that are distributed across London, USA, and Canada, so experience working across different territories would be useful here.
The role will incorporate a heavy amount of stakeholder management (PM's on Platform team serve many product teams) all on the B2B side, and inform stake holders on progress across builds, migrations and make proposals for changes along the way
The Product Manager will focus a B2B programme throughout their entire lifecycle as a customer. This includes managing features that are focused both on business engagement with this brand, as well as end-user consumers.
As Product Owner, you will influence the product strategy and roadmap, collaborate with Engineering to produce specifications that evolve the platform's feature set for both internal and external customers, and work closely with engineering to ensure quality deliverables on-time.
Product Managers in this division of the company work with teams of talented and passionate engineers, user researchers, marketers, and designers to build products that help hospitality providers to better understand and engage with potential customers, ultimately improving ROI and improving consumers digital experience.
The client is looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company, and want to be part of a top-tier team.
Key Responsibilities in this role will be:
Develop requirements, specifications, and features that enhance customers experiences on their main product to help maximize revenue.
Work closely with Marketing and UX to build a personalized, self-service experience that improves key Customer Lifecycle Management metrics. -
Communicate timelines and collect feedback from internal stakeholders including Sales and Support Live in the data, and believe the best way to democratize product decisions is querying the database for insights and building ad-hoc reports.
Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
Lead cross-functional teams to establish milestones and manage development and QA efforts -
To be successful in this role you will brilliantly carry out the following tasks:
- Stakeholder Management: high level and across a large group. You will solicit feedback, and gain buy in (think legal, compliance, finance, sales, marketing, customer service, design, branding, engineering).
- 4+ years of comparable internet product management experience, including both B2B and consumer product management
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills.
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business -
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time.
- Successfully able to meet deadlines
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities. - Comfortable with and adaptable to change
Teams and departments you will work closely with:
- UX Research: you will be working alongside the research team and the design team (research team does the calls, surveys, videos, focus groups etc) but will bring the Product Manager in when it makes sense (at a time when having the PM join won't corrupt the data)
- Design: you will be involved in creative meetings day to day as required
- Data Analysis: work closely with the data teams, to understand data / improve conversions (that is the financial backing of the project) . You will be constantly asking "what is the data telling us… but what is the data NOT telling us? "
- A/B Testing and QA/Testing
Please send your cv to us for urgent consideration. If you clearly display the skills and qualifications above, we will be in touch to discuss further
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.