City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Additional Benefits
10 months ago
Product Manager (Mandarin Speaking) - Social Media Technology - £70,000 - £80,000 + Amazing benefits
Our client is one of the fastest-growing social platforms in the world with over 680 million users. Having been founded in 2012 and gained millions of pounds in funding it has now been valued in excess of £50 Billion and growing. We are proud to be partnering with them on the recruitment of a Mandarin-speaking Product Management.
- Support on setting up the product growth strategy, timeline and execution.
- Work on go-to-market plans for product features including internal enablement and training, segment-specific product messaging, and informing marketing collateral like playbooks and narrative
- Create scalable product growth and testing plans with high-impact solutions based on data-backed hypothesis to maximize product or feature adoption opportunity
- Project manage new feature or product launches & communicate cross-functionally
- Understand the content, digital and entertainment products landscape and environment to be a reliable source of external insights to various teams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, both locally and internationally, to align business strategy and support growth
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management across either media, technology, entertainment sectors
- Experience in mobile apps highly desirable
- Fluency in English and Chinese is essential
- Track record of working with product, design and engineering teams
- Experience working across different markets & languages is desired.
- Experience with the product feedback loop process, including capturing product feedback from customers or users, and summarising usage trends to inform product decisions
- Experiment framework thinking and a/b testing working experience preferred
- Analytical ability and experience developing data-driven insights.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.