£70000.00 - £120000 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Product Manager - Operational Platform - Ecommerce / Marketplace - £70,000 - £120,000
An innovative, fast growing and world renowned online marketplace & social media platform. Newly launched in the UK last year they are currently building out their product team - this being one of their first hires in this remit!
Offices in central London, 3 days per week in the office.
- Setting up the product roadmap to improve the organisations operational efficiency
- Responsible for creating and optimising the organisations internal systems, around the likes of ERP, CMS and CRM
- Lead and design product features, with regular stakeholder catch ups around product status and performance
- Work closely with the Data team to monitor performance
- Automate actions and processes
- Currently a standalone role, with opportunity to build a team as the function grows
- Strong experience int he internet industry, eCommerce ideal
- Experience in operational platform, across any of the following products: CRM, ERP System, Permission, CMS or Product in process improvement or strategy
- Experience with Seller, product and promotion events
- Ability to lead product from the ground up, independently
- Strong stakeholder management
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.