6 days ago
The Client is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
Having Started with a digital microcredit application on Android, they are currently rolling out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia. So far, they have given out 500,000 microloans at a rate of 5000 loans daily. Backed by top notch US/EU investors they have raised 15m EUR in funding and are undergoing the next exciting stage of their growth.
They are looking to add a Product Manager to their Paris team, this person will support the current CPO in creating the Product Department. Helping in the rolling out of the current Product into new markets and the development and implementation of new products.
- You will define the product vision jointly with the local teams and the cofounder in charge of product
- You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
- You will coordinate a team of designers and developers to create amazing user experiences and work across operations, data, tech, marketing departments
- You will be responsible for the business KPIs linked to the product you’re working on
- You will develop the internal product knowledge and analytics
- You have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management or as a technical founder in a fast-growing tech B2C startup company. FinTech is a plus. Focus on emerging markets is a plus.
- You have studied business administration, economics or engineering at a top tier university.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- You are a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations, using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
- Willing to spend a significant amount of time in the markets (West Africa, South-East Asia) to test our product & understand clients
- Curious, hungry and motivated to work in a highly dynamic environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0 203 869 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox