City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 month ago
Product Manager (Premium Products) - Media / Publishing - £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the world's largest media owners in the recruitment of a Product Manager to manage one of their up and coming brands. Our client has one of the largest readerships across the globe and has a worldwide presence, having been around for over 20 years they have continued to diversify their products have recently launched two new mobile products, one of which this role will hold responsibility for.
The focus for this role will be on content and data in order to support the existing product team in their ambitious plans for digital growth and digital engagement. We are looking for someone who thrives in a data-driven and fast-paced environment. This person will be customer-focused and will enjoy working on premium CX experiences that you can test out and launch into market-ready products.
- Leading and promoting a data-driven approach to product development
- Managing the day-to-day product backlog
- Defining the platform roadmaps
- Prioritising stories and features with the relevant stakeholders
- Correctly tooling the product in line with the CTO's product vision
- Working closely with our data analysis team to help develop data-driven product decisions to prioritise road maps with the greatest business outcomes
- Working closely with UX and UI to deliver fantastic end-to-end user journeys
- Implementing test and learn work flows across multiple touch points
- Build an excellent relationship with delivery and development teams to ensure the program is built out according to required deadlines and budgets
- 3-4 years solid working as a digital product manager in publishing, media, or consumer business working on end to end product life-cycle
- Product management on app products essential
- Ability to analyse performance or customer data and use it to inform new features or optimise existing feature-sets
- Experience in working on subscription products and launching new products into the market highly desirable
- Experience in working with designers and UX teams to build out excellent Customer experience journeys
- experience of running agile sprints using JIRA to manage sprints and track progress from discovery to execution
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently has a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox