City of London
£250 - £270 per day
9 months ago
My client, a leading FTSE 250 business are currently in the process of migrating to the latest version of Sitecore CMS and rebuilding all of their websites, globally. This involves creating a series of new functionality and integrations, both internal and external APIs, which have to be scoped, built, tested and rolled out. To support this project, they are looking for a Product Manager who will support and work alongside the Website Product Owner and will be able to lead some of the more technical aspects of the project. These could include: internal live-pricing API integration, external news widget integration, webinar registration forms etc. The candidate would have worked as a Product Manager / Product Analyst, must have experience with ecommerce sites, will have a solid understanding of CMS integrations and rollout.
To be successful in this role, you will work on the followign key tasks:
- Manage a roadmap of website features development and roll-out in an Agile manner- You will love Agile!
- Gather, sort and prioritise business requirements, keeping a log of any regional specific changes
- Translate business requirements into technical stories and vice versa
- Be the go-to person for the Technical teams to clarify requirements
- Be a key part of the team evaluating scenarios, options and evaluating the implementation
- Document processes, decisions and specifications as part of the hand-over into BAU management
- CMS knowledge (preferred AEM, Sitecore or other modular enterprise level systems)
- Experienced with technical implementations, integrations - will need to provide detailed examples
- Organised and keen to document and organise product documentation
- Experienced and confident at working autonomously
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.