24 days ago
The most exciting and fastest growing Social Media platform in the world right now. in the space of just two years, the app has amassed more than half a billion users and they are one of the world's most valuable start-ups worth $75bn.
After announcing themselves on the social media stage and creating a strong base of active users they are now looking to make the next step as a Digital Advertising Platform.
They are looking to bring on their first Product Marketing Manager to their offices in Paris, this person will be responsible for the marketing of the clients Tracking and Bidding products as they look to capitalise on their huge success.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Define go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the ever-evolving video and user engagement ads product. Instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy.
- Partner closely with Sales team to deeply understand businesses pain points, form business requirements and prioritise solutions to influence the direction of product development.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and execute regional programs and initiatives.
- Build an understanding of advertising and measurement products and leverage these products to achieve customer goals.
- Prioritise, distill and surface market intelligence to shape future advertising products
- BA/BS degree or above. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years product / brand marketing or product management experience with digital ad products.
- 5+ years of experience from the digital advertising industry.
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing processes.
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgment and original thinking. Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change.
- A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client facing capacity.
- Fleunt French & English
You can apply for this Product Marketing Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
(+44) 203 764 9590
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox