4 months ago
Product Marketing Manager - Online Trading / FX - £45,000 - £55,000
I am currently looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a market leader in online trading, forex and spread betting. This is an exciting time to join an online trading business as people are excited about crypto, stocks moving and spread betting. This company do everything in house and they operate like an internal digital agency. They have a cool, techy, dress down culture and are now looking to grow their global reach.
- The role will also assist with reporting and aggregating delivery road maps for application forms, platforms, payment gateways and mobile apps
- You will work closely with the Product and Marketing teams, working very closely with product owners, project managers and other regional and global stakeholders.
- Hands-on role to execute activity in order to meet business objectives
- This role sits within the Global Team and reports into the Senior Manager of Product Marketing.
- Assist with product releases/enhancements/initiatives , assist n the coordination of product road maps and planning activities
- Liaise with UX/UI to ensure alignment of output and delivery time lines
- Delivery weekly and monthly reports.
- You will be delivery focused and influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Product, Customer Experience or Change management/delivery experience, preferably in the financial services, trading, spread-betting or online gambling sectors.
- Experience in driving stakeholder alignment, road maps and prioritising activity
- Strong stakeholder engagement, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Experience of working in a large program, matrix environment
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.