Product Operations Leader - Marketplace – London / Hybrid - circa £200,000 (dependent on
An innovative, fast growing and world renowned online marketplace &
social media platform. Newly launched in the UK last year they are currently
building out their Product Solutions & Operations team.
Offices in central London, 3 days per week in the office.
- Understand the Seller & User goals & pain points, identify and prioritise product solutions & integrate team resources for solution implementation
- Data analysis, user and competitor research to promote the requirement of product project
- Responsible for seller activity & experience - helping them use products smoothly
- Owning UK and Ireland markets, with potentially larger scope in future
- Direct line management of a team of 10
- 7+ years experience in Product Management, 2+ years experience within Seller Operations
- Strong with Data Analysis to decipher business problems, and convert to data indicators
- Experience within Marketplace
- Excellent management capabilities
- Strong UK Market experience
- Excellent communication and cross team collaboration (globally)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us
now! Don’t forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a
Ellie Palmer - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.