£50000 - £60000 per annum
2 months ago
Our industry leading client is on the lookout for a talented Product Operations Manager. As a Product Operations Manager, you will find yourself working with the largest brands across the globe - allowing them to leverage data to see higher engagement and returns across any Channel/ Device. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge where you will use your entrepreneurial abilities to get ahead, this is it!
- Be based in central London
- Work closely with clients from many different industries, onboarding and integrating our products.
- Project manage workflows in order to ensure smoothness with process.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams closely.
- Be able to identify and solve technical challenges.
- Be able to communicate tech speak in an effective simple way.
- Will have a drive to get things done - asking the right questions, putting the pieces together.
- Will be familiar with CRM systems, Back end is a bonus
- Have intermediate computer science skills including knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Have great organisational skills, able to manage a large workload with efficiency
- Will be familiar with modern project management processes like Agile or Scrum
- Are Ethical, and Friendly (we want to maintain our start up environment)
- Significant advantage: Prior experience with SQL or Python
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.