City of London
£80,000 - £120,000 per annum + Additional Benefits
7 months ago
Sphere Digital is proud to be in partnership with one of the fastest-growing FX businesses with a significant global presence, in the recruitment of a Product leader to manage their Onboarding and CX products.
Product Ownership of:-
- Onboarding vision and functionality
- Members Area vision and functionality including for Clients, IBs, Administrators including Account types, PSP integration, Reporting
You will be responsible for:
- Strategic activities - looking at the future of the product: what extra value it will bring to customers, how it will differ from competitors, and how it will help the company reach its business objectives.
- Tactical activities aimed at short-term goals such as building new features and delivering them to customers.
- Operational activities to bridge strategy and tactics. Create the product road-map to tie the current state the future state.
- Experience of managing an onboarding/CX Product.
- Extensive eCommerce related marketing, product owner/customer experience management at a similar level within a digitally-led, consumer-facing marketing organisation.
- Experience within the financial, trading, or online gaming sectors
- Proficiency in Business analysis techniques, including but not restricted to, requirement gathering, prototyping, workshops, high-level process mapping, gap analysis, Agile methodology and creation of functional specifications, UI/UX design, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Analytical skills and a data-driven orientation
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Product Specialist
0203 869 2047 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.