£380 - £381 per day
2 months ago
Production Account Director
£380pd - Inside IR35
London / Hybrid working
Must have the RTW in the UK
A leading creative Agency are looking for a Production project Manager to work on eBay, launching a remake of a very popular TV show on their social channels. You will be working with the Branded Entertainment team.
You will be reporting into the Head of Branded Entertainment production. You will also be working closely with the ECD and CD
- Delivery of Branded Entertainment projects from kick off to presenting PCA results.
- Adding value to the delivery process, including spotting opportunities for clients to drive additional value, giving opinions on content and excellent production management skills.
- Working across multi-discipline partnerships with a wide range of partners - including TV Sponsorship, Advertised Funded Programming, Long-form Social formats and TV Creative Production.
- Working closely with the Head of Branded Entertainment Production to ensure resource is managed effectively across the team
- Good, detailed, finance management - to ensure that all PO's are received, and booking are made in a timely manner
- Process compliance - ensuring that all commercial and legal processes are followed
- Knowledge sharing and support - helping develop junior team members
- 2 years experience as a Senior Producer/Planner within a Production Company, Broadcaster or Publisher - including a solid understanding of TV production/buying.
- Good understanding of the methods and techniques for all facets of online and offline production.
- Previous experience managing and delivering at least two of the following mediums; digital display, TV idents, TV ads, digital video, imaged based content for social media.
- Knowledge of and understanding of when to use Clearcast, ad-stream etc.
- Understanding & knowledge of branded entertainment, and its role
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good understanding of maths (including but not limited to algebra and statistics)
- Client Management experience & good presentation skills
- Previous experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Production Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.