£150 - £190 per day
13 days ago
Production Assistant - Client Side
6 month contract - view to extend
£150pd-£190pd - PAYE
My client is looking for a responsible production manager to manage the portfolio of original production series. You will need to provide relationship management with producers, counterparts, specialists and partners.
- You will assist on systems required during production. You will also assist in setting up training sessions directly with external companies and production companies
- Ensure all production paperwork templates are kept updates ad under review
- Create meeting agendas / minutes for efficiency of time management and record keeping
- Work with EMEA local market teams and the Production Coordinators to manage a workflow for updates on productions, ensuring that all key dates are recorded and communicated to the relevant departments.
- Complete and issue the weekly Postproduction Delivery tracking email to EMEA and UK stakeholders.
- Some experience working within the broadcast industry, both across scripted and non-scripted programming.
- An understanding of TV production and admin duties consistently required.
- An understanding of Production Management and production processes.
- Proficient in Keynote (for Mac) and Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and Diary management & systems.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience in working with different software platforms
- A good understanding of industry workflow.
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Production Assistant now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox