£380 - £381 per day
2 months ago
Production Project Manager
£380pd - Inside IR35
London / Hybrid working
Must have the RTW in the UK
A leading creative Agency are looking for a Production project Manager to work on eBay, Mars and Uber. You will be assisting the team in the production and execution of all partnership campaigns.
You will be reporting into the Head of Partnership production
- Working across multi-media
- The Production Manager should be a strong project lead on medium to large scale partnerships, being the main point of contact for multiple stakeholders
- Liaising regularly with internal and external stakeholders e.g. clients, media owners and agency partners (creative & PR agencies etc.)
- Working on projects from start to finish (activation, production, delivery and reporting)
- Working closely with other teams - such as the content strategists, to both develop partnership ideas and oversee the delivery of related production work.
- 3 years experience within production as a Project Manager
- Strong content, production, video & digital background
- Significant understanding & knowledge of content and partnerships
- Previous experience activating media partnerships and production projects
- Confident communicator to include active participation in client meetings & delivering internal presentations
- Confident in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Previous experience in working well under pressure & working to deadlines
· Initiative and problem-solving skills
· Ability to prioritise own workload and manage up as well as down
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Production Project Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.