City of London, London
8 months ago
Programmatic Account Director - Network Agency- London
This network agency is one of the largest in the UK and it would be a great opportunity to join as they are forward thinking and innovative in their strategic planning. They also have a great company culture with a supportive leadership environment. They are looking for a programmatic director to join them and lead in planning and trading for their clients.
- Work with an interesting range of prestigious clients that create award winning campaigns
- Provide each employee with a great training scheme to help you progress in your channel and other channels
- Great benefits and a competitive salary
If you are passionate about programmatic planning and buying and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Programmatic Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically planning and execution of large-scale programmatic campaigns for the clients
- Managing budgets and targets and producing campaign analysis
- Build forecast plans before
- Manage multiple campaigns championing the best practice approach to deliver these campaigns
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Collaborating internally with other digital teams to provide clients with excellent digital service
- Working in collaboration with the Programmatic Account Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client
- Have a proven experience within a programmatic trading environment with buying and optimization skillset
- Have an in-depth DSP experience on 3rd party platforms such as Trade Desk, Amazon, DV360 and Xandr
- Strong understanding of audience strategies to optimize programmatic campaigns
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.