City of London, London
about 2 months ago
Programmatic Account Director - Network Agency- London
This network agency is one of the fastest growing network agencies having doubled in size in the last two years. Although they are a network agency, they are independent spirited have a progressive and entrepreneurial approach to business and culture. You will have the opportunity to work with prestigious clients and work on award winning campaigns. If you are passionate about programmatic planning and buying and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Programmatic Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically planning and execution of large-scale programmatic campaigns for the clients
- Responsible for running and managing their team efficiently and work in collaboration with the business director
- Managing budgets and targets and producing campaign analysis
- Support the team in campaign optimization
- Develop, scale and roll-out a best practice across programmatic through technology adoption and consistent processes
- Demonstrate an approachable leadership style and support and develop you team with clear roles and developing clear career path and goals
- Lead the conversation of innovation across their client portfolio across all areas such as cookieless industry
- Have a proven experience within a programmatic trading environment with buying and optimization skillset
- Have an in-depth DSP experience on 3rd party platforms such as Trade Desk, Amazon, DV360 and Xandr
- Strong understanding of audience strategies to optimize programmatic campaigns
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
- Ability to inspire and motivate teams
- Experience in a fast-paced digital environment
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox