Manchester, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
I'm working with a great, fast-growing independent agency in central Manchester. This is their fourth UK office and within 2 years has grown to a team of 50 covering all things digital.
This is a great opportunity to join an agency that will continue to grow and will give you quick career progression. They are very well known for having a lovely, family-feel company culture.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to support their programmatic and direct advertising sales business with a key focus on programmatic PMP (Private Marketplace) set up.
- Day to day client servicing, PMP creation and trouble-shooting to ensure revenue delivery. Upselling PMPs deals to clients where possible.
- Liaising with International team members and external clients to deliver updates when required on PMP and OMP activity.
- Ensuring that all weekly, monthly & ad hoc agency/client reports are produced in a timely
- CRM Management; to own and maintain the International teams SalesForce account.
- Create and manage sales marketing collateral (sell sheets, sales presentations, newsletters).
- Client facing element; candidate needs to be comfortable attending client meetings in London (QBRs, agency meetings)
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the programmatic eco-system, keeping up to date with new ad tech functionality and understanding the potential opportunities presented by specific tech developments.
- Around 1 years' experience in the online advertising experience
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines in the midst of rapid market change
- Proficient computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word
processing (MS Word) and Power Point (MS PP)
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
- Enthusiasm and a will to succeed is essential
- An understanding of the International programmatic landscape and in particular how a publisher sells advertising programmatically is preferred but not absolutely essential
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0161 667 3369 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to ind out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.