US$90000 - US$140000 per annum
8 months ago
Programmatic Account Executive - AdTech - Remote - Total Package up to $280k
This Programmatic Account Executive role is an incredible opportunity to join a ground breaking AdTech company that is growing rapidly and looking to become the world leader in self-serve programmatic advertising platforms. They're looking for expert salespeople to come and in sell their tech to the worlds biggest brands and agencies!
- The company has long term partnerships with brands like Coca Cola, American Airlines and tier 1 and 2 agencies such as Group M, Havas, and Dentsu!
- They recently received over $700 million in funding
- They have game changing tech developments
- Looking to bring on 120 salespeople in the next few years
As the Programmatic Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Build a strong pipeline of leads to increase IO's and RFP's
- Build and develop genuine, long lasting relationships with clients
- Pitch and close platform deals with big name brands and agencies
- Collaborate with account managers and customer success managers to create strategies for clients
- A minimum of one to two years of sales experience in the digital advertising space
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grown sales pipelines with CRM tools and transparency using a strong follow up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity in discover
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Expert interpersonal and presentation skills
You can apply for this role of INSERT JOB TITLE now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Recruitment Consultant - Specializing in sales roles in AdTech Vendors and Publishers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.