13 days ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Global Media Agency
- A global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
- The team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly.
- The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
- Build effective media plans to organize campaign actions and goals
- Deliver in depth analysis post campaign to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of display advertising and deliver well-developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Collaborate with other departments to get the most out of campaigns
- Have a deep knowledge of the industry and always consider how this can be bought to the day to day
- Agree with the clients on targets and how to achieve them. Provide spend forecasts and monitor campaigns
- Ensure work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Have an in-depth knowledge of display, and working knowledge of other biddable platforms
- Develop experience in all search and biddable media practices - this includes being able to run display activity on the GDN, and activity across other biddable display and ecommerce channels like Amazon and Criteo.
- At least 2.5 years agency-side or client side working on programmatic campaigns with excellent experience of DV360 and Amazon's Programmatic platform is necessary
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Full Amazon accreditation
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox