City of London, London
7 days ago
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oreal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Visit essenceglobal.com for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
Programmatic involves planning & flawlessly executing programmatically bought media plans. Deploying unsurpassed platform knowledge & smart use of audience data, you will be developing industry-leading technology (secured through collaborative supplier partnerships) to facilitate 1:1 communication with our audience.
You'll ensure on-going and timely optimization is delivered whilst constantly looking for opportunities to improve campaign performance. You will also be responsible for collating spend forecasts, creating and monitoring campaigns to deliver on planned targets. Your focus will be on in-depth analysis, trend spotting, accurate execution, and leading and developing a team.
Some of the things we'd like you to do
- Build effective media plans to organize campaign actions and goals
- Deliver in depth analysis post campaign to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Demonstrate clear and thorough understanding of display advertising and deliver well-developed intelligent campaigns to successfully hit client KPIs.
- Collaborate with other departments to get the most out of campaigns
- Have a deep knowledge of the industry and always consider how this can be bought to the day to day
- Agree with the clients on targets and how to achieve them. Provide spend forecasts and monitor campaigns
- Ensure work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Have an in-depth knowledge of display, and working knowledge of other biddable platforms
- Develop experience in all search and biddable media practices - this includes being able to run display activity on the GDN, and activity across other biddable display and ecommerce channels like Amazon and Criteo.
- Leverage other people's skill set to deliver results in clients' campaigns
- Contribute to the upkeep of display best practice, and contribute to documentation of this
A bit about yourself
- At least 2.5 years agency-side or client side working on programmatic campaigns with excellent experience of DV360 and Amazon's Programmatic platform is necessary
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; you must be able to analyse raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Full Amazon accreditation
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- Experience with planning and running display campaigns on GDN, and Gmail Sponsored Promotions
- Line management experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, DCM/DS3 and DSP platforms, e.g. DBM, Tube Mogul, AppNexus
- Involvement with running campaigns across multiple countries / languages
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox