City of London, London
3 months ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Independent Agency- London
An award-winning digital independent digital agency offers its clients results driven and integrated PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO, OOH, Audio, Video and CTV campaigns. They have offices in London (Shoreditch), Sydney, Toronto and Berlin and are proud to appear in Campaigns' Best Places to Work. As well as achieving KPI beating results for all their clients, employee culture is key to their success, ensuring development and workplace happiness for all their staff
- The agency is experience year on year growth and they grew 30% last year so this is a great place to work and progress
- Working with interesting and open-minded clients that work across multiple markets and lean on you in true partnership
- Opportunity to learn other channels aside from Programmatic such as TV and OOH
If you are passionate about exceptional client management and working on interesting and diverse clients, this is the job for you!
As the Programmatic Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically planning and execution of large-scale programmatic campaigns for the clients as well as some OOH campaigns
- Managing budgets and targets and producing campaign analysis
- Build forecast plans before
- Day to day contact with clients, media owners and tech providers
- Collaborating internally with other digital teams to provide clients with excellent digital service
- Working in collaboration with the Programmatic Account Director and team members in driving the digital agenda for the client
- Have a proven experience within a programmatic trading environment with buying and optimization skillset
- Have an in-depth DSP experience on 3rd party platforms such as Trade Desk, Amazon, DV360 and Xandr
- Strong understanding of audience strategies to optimize programmatic campaigns
- Experience supporting, developing and mentoring junior team members
- Strong communicator and presenter that can simplify the digital world to client
Please do let me know the best time and number to call and discuss? If this role isn't quite right it would be great to talk through what you'd be looking for in a new role.
Associate recruitment consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.