£35000 - £40000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a Marketing Company based in central London.
- Manage and own a portfolio of clients across social and programmatic Display.
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with the key contact(s) for the client through face to face meetings, emails and calls.
- Provide strategic plans and advice to support the client's business goals, leveraging cross strategy and cross-channel where appropriate.
- Plan and deliver performance analysis and strategy planning in regular Account Review face-to-face presentations.
- Acting as an expert to educate and advise clients on my clients Marketing technology and products, as well as being knowledgeable of the industry and best practices.
- Troubleshoot client's technical issues, and file support tech tickets to resolve.
- Owning client budgets and forecasting for your portfolio, with Senior Manager support.
- Manage client billing with internal department to ensure budgets are maintained and invoices processes are followed.
- Liaise with relevant teams internally, including Ad Operations, Media Buyers, Creative Operations and Analytics to deliver against client expectations.
- Work with global operations team to deliver against client needs, utilising resource where available for effective time management against SLA's.
- At least 3 years experience in an Account Management Role
- 1+ year Programmatic Experience
- Excellent Client Facing Skills and in managing client relationships
- Good Project Management Skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts / channels, particularly Programmatic Display Marketing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.