City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + +20% bonus
10 months ago
Our client is a collections of leading publishers / media owners that pool together their inventory & data. They make it easy for agencies & brands to target audiences at scale. They help make programmatic brand campaigns safe and within the brands audience.
The business is experiencing 70% year on year growth and have global expansions plans for 2020 and beyond
- Management of campaign delivery, both for direct campaigns (using the Appnexus/Xandr DSP & Teads) or programmatic (consulting with traders, troubleshooting and advising on best practice).
- Partnering with existing clients alongside the sales team to help grow business through excellent customer service, insights and pro-activity.
- Lead all reporting across the business. This includes everything from campaign performance to, publisher reporting and programmatic analysis.
- Help coordinate sales management & campaigns on a global scale
- Responsible for inventory analysis, spotting trends in supply to feedback to the sales team
- Previous experience in any of the following: publisher, media agency, ad-tech network/3rd party partner.
- Preferred experience in any of account management, media planning & buying or operations (all digital).
- Excellent knowledge of the digital advertising sector, particularly programmatic. (desirable).
- An understanding of who our publishers are, their stature and the challenges facing them.
- Previous experience using DSPs, SSPs and/or DMPs (desirable).
- Strong numerical & language skills for reporting & client contact.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9751
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here