City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £16 000 bonus
about 2 months ago
Programmatic Direct Account Manager - Media Owner - London - £40,000 +16K bonus
My clients are one of the biggest media organizations in the UK who are looking to grow their digital hub! You'll have the opportunity to work in a fast paced, vibrant environment
Given their extensive reach, you'll have the opportunity to work with a range of creative and technical suppliers and partners - creating endless opportunities for learning and development. This is an unrivalled opportunity to shape the business and have a great name on your CV!
- £16 000 bonus paid quarterly
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite nurse and GP
- Subsidized canteen
- Exclusive company discounts, vouchers, and reloadable cards
As the Programmatic Direct Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Support sales team by fielding internal / external programmatic capabilities questions
- Proactively oversee and manage client campaign portfolios, controlling delivery and performance, surfacing insights, and educating customers on best practices
- Provide bid guidance for live PMPs
- Monitor and maximize budgets in accordance with client objectives
- Troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Work with partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Work with agency partners to create programmatic media plans and ensure we are going on all agency plans
- Have experience in programmatic campaign management or digital operations
- Full understanding of programmatic, ad tech, self-serve DSP's, SSP's, PMP's
- Proficiency in media planning and reporting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Effectively manage issues and relationships
You can apply for this role of Programmatic Direct Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to
get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin,
race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as
required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox