City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Programmatic Account Manager - Top UK Publisher - London - £40000-£45000
My client is one the UK's biggest Publishers who specialise in media, news, insight, and entertainment.
They have a loyal customer base around the globe and reach more than 20 million people daily.
My clients are leading in their industry and continuously growing, they have no intentions of slowing down.
- On site gym
- Exclusive discounts
- Discounted dining
As a Programmatic Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively oversee and manage client campaign portfolios, controlling delivery and performance, surfacing insights, and educating customers on best practices
- Troubleshooting campaign delivery and performance issues
- Work with partners in order to secure support for daily campaign management and implementation questions
- Work with agency partners to create programmatic media plans and ensure we are going on all agency plans
- Provide regular insights detailing performance, campaign optimisations that lead to immediate tactical recommendations and future strategic recommendations
- Identify and proactively target clients to drive programmatic spend
- Have experience in programmatic campaign management or digital operations
- Have full understanding of programmatic, ad tech, self-serve DSP's, SSP's, PMP's
- Are proficient in media planning and reporting
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Have outstanding customer support/ services skills required
- Can effectively manage issues and relationships
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox